I think spring has begun. Since the 1st of March spring gets to come (even though we had finally snow in Turku).
I thought I would test doTerra’s Correct X cream. Despite the name, it has nothing to do with make up (where my mind goes to), but correcting skin flaws.
My thoughts about doTerra’s Correct X 15ml cream:
- It is quite small and the ointment is translucent
- I don’t get any sence of smell from it. I thought because it has Lavender, Tea tree and Frankincense oil in it, it would be stronger.
- It is not sticky. I was worried, when I saw it come out that it would be sticky, but it spread very nicely.
- It’s great for the dry spots on the face, but I also tried it for my atopic skin on my hands. It’s not best for that use. doTerra’s Hydrating cream would be better for that. That’s very creamy.
- Even thought it’s only 15ml, I can see it lasting long because you only need tiny drop of it.