I think spring has begun. Since the 1st of March spring gets to come (even though we had finally snow in Turku).
I thought I would test doTerra’s Correct X cream. Despite the name, it has nothing to do with make up (where my mind goes to), but correcting skin flaws.
My thoughts about doTerra’s Correct X 15ml cream:
- It is quite small and the ointment is translucent
- I don’t get any sence of smell from it. I thought because it has Lavender, Tea tree and Frankincense oil in it, it would be stronger.
- It is not sticky. I was worried, when I saw it come out that it would be sticky, but it spread very nicely.
- It’s great for the dry spots on the face, but I also tried it for my atopic skin on my hands. It’s not best for that use. doTerra’s Hydrating cream would be better for that. That’s very creamy.
- Even thought it’s only 15ml, I can see it lasting long because you only need tiny drop of it.
Go and like blog’s Face Book page and you will receive articles, vlogs and recipes about essential oils
Do you want to try essential oils?
Do you want to buy essential oils?