I bought yesterday the most delicious apples and thought of this wonderful healthy recipe.
All you need is:
Christmas apples, Cinnamon bark essential oil and sugar.
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees celsius or 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix one table-spoon of sugar and 2 drops of doTerra’s Cinnamon bark oil (if you use another brand, just make sure you can use them internally)
- Chop 8 apples to very thin slices
- Put chopped apples over a baking sheet
- Sprinkle the sugar&oil mixture over the apples
- The baking time depends a lot on your oven and how thick the slices are. After 20 minutes you can turn the apples. The apples start to curl when they are ready.
- Eat the apples when they have cooled off and are crispy
Go and like blog’s Face Book page and you will receive articles, vlogs and recipes about essential oils
Do you want to try essential oils?
Do you want to buy essential oils?