I this weak’s vlog I talk about the reasons for bloating. Poor digestion and periods are common reasons for bloating and I give some natural tips on how to try to avoid it. In yesterday’s article I give recipes for the oil blends that you can use for your stomach, back, upper thighs and calfs.
Like my blog’s Face Book page and you will receive articles, vlogs and recipes about essential oils
Find me from instagram
My vlogs about essential oils
Do you want to try essential oils?
Do you want to buy essential oils?
Poor blood circulation in feet and hands can take some joy out of exercising outside in the winter. With essential oils you can relieve symptoms. The reason why some people get cold hands and feet is because they don’t get enough warmness, oxygen and nutrients in their blood. It can be caused by an illness, but most often it’s pretty harmless. Put more clothes on especially if you are a smoker, tired or restless.
Essential oils that help with coldness
- 2 drops of rosemary and black pepper oil mixed together with two table-spoons of warm almond or olive oil
- 4 drops of ginger oil mixed together with two table-spoons of warm almond or olive oil
- 2 drops of doTerra’s Onguard oil blend that has ginger, clove, wild orange and cinnamon in it mixed together with one table-spoon of olive or almond oil. This also works well if you think you might be getting a cold.
Rub the mixture in your arms, feet and calfs. Massage it more powerfully when you go upwards and lighter when you go downwards.
Like the blog’s Face Book page and you’ll receive recipes, vlogs and articles about essential oils
My videos about essential oils
Do you want to try lemon, lavender and peppermint oils?
Do you want to buy oils?
I’m sure everyone suffers from muscle pain every now and then. When you start a new hobby, work on the yard or play with the kids and use the muscles you normally don’t, you are guaranteed to have muscle pain. And then there are people like me, who have difficulty remembering days, when you woke up without pain. Regardless of which category you belong to, essential oils can help you if you want to try something else than the anti-inflammotary drugs.
What oils should you choose for your cupboard?
- Peppermint oil releases pain efficiently. That is my favourite oil. I use it daily for my lower back and hips. It works very fast! DoTerra has efficient oil blend called Deep Blue, that is good for body builders, weight lifters and other athletes. Peppermint also helps with tooth ache, head ache and rheumatism. You can add it to your bath or mix two drops to carrier oil and on to your skin. I use occasionally Deep Blue supplement daily (it has caraway, peppermint and ginger in it and also frankincense and turmeric). I have noticed that I don’t need to use Deep Blue oil than as much. DoTerra also has Deep Blue lotion, if you don’t want to mix the oils. My mother likes it for her sciatica pain.
- Lavender reduces inflammation and swelling by increasing blood flow. It also has calming impact. You should put two drops to carrier oil and rub it to area. You can also add few drops to your bath water.
- Rosemary releases pain. It helps with inflammation in joints and also heals the skin. You can dilute it to carrier oil and rub it to the area (beside the point, but rosemary helps with cellulite too).
- Black Pepper releases muscle pain efficiently. It warms the muscle and helps with blood flow. Great oil for people who work out! You should put two drops to carrier oil and on to the skin.
- Thyme is great oil for muscle pain, joint pain and rheumatism. Thyme also lowers blood pressure as well as increase blood circulation. Thyme is great for sports injuries too.
Ginger helps with muscle pain, joint pain and muscle cramps. Ginger should be diluted to carrier oil and then be rubbed to the wanted area. Ginger is also good for menstrual cramps.
Are you interested in buying the oils?
Or would you prefer to test three basic oils?
Watch great webinar from Ange Peters about essential oils