I bought yesterday the most delicious apples and thought of this wonderful healthy recipe.
All you need is:
Christmas apples, Cinnamon bark essential oil and sugar.
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees celsius or 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix one table-spoon of sugar and 2 drops of doTerra’s Cinnamon bark oil (if you use another brand, just make sure you can use them internally)
- Chop 8 apples to very thin slices
- Put chopped apples over a baking sheet
- Sprinkle the sugar&oil mixture over the apples
- The baking time depends a lot on your oven and how thick the slices are. After 20 minutes you can turn the apples. The apples start to curl when they are ready.
- Eat the apples when they have cooled off and are crispy