Bloating is very common complaint, caused by too much liquid or gas in the stomach. It’s good idea to consult your doctor to make sure nothing is wrong, but if there is not a medical problem, diet and natural remedies can reduce bloating.
Over eating is very common reason for bloating. It can add gas to your intestines. Processed foods like pies and crackers can give problems easily. Also bananas, peas and cabbage. Reasons behind problems with digestion can be celiac disease (familiar to me!), lactose intolerance and constipation. For some people adding good bacteria to their gut helps a lot. For women their period can cause bloating either before or during.
Problem with digestion
- Eat often and in peace, but lightly
- Avoid fizzy drinks
- Avoid mixing proteins, fruits and starches in the same meal
- Rub oil to your stomach that has few tea spoons of sunflower oil mixed with two drops of black pepper, ginger and peppermint oil.
Bloating caused by periods
- Try food that has vitamins E and B6 and magnesium in them
- Avoid caffeine, sugar and salt
- Rub your calfs and upper thighs with upward motions and lumbar region and stomach clockwise.
Mix to your massage oil:
- Few drops of juniper berry, rosemary and lavender mixed with 5 table spoons of grape oil.